<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4890321221034610484?origin\x3dhttp://vanidosa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tags

Thursday, November 1, 2007

3 Things I Can*t Let Go

Cuz Girlie and Francine want to know the 3 Things I Can*t Let Go. Well, now that I*m a community chairman, I*ll still stick to the following:

1. Blogging – has been a part of my system, I can’t leave all YOU behind and the least is that I earn from it somehow. It’s also my way to de-stress and voice out my rants.


2. My Vanities – of course looking my best, shopping for bags, shoeses, accessories, etc plus short trips here and abroad.

3. Chilling out and partying with friends.

How about you
Eden, Kristine, Gracie and Acey? Please? Thanks!

Labels: ,